Our competitive grant program is informed through deep community engagement and based upon the findings of our Brooklyn Insights project.
Through our discretionary grantmaking, we are committed to:
Supporting organizations that have a deep commitment to the people of Brooklyn
Prioritizing organizations led by members of the communities they serve
Providing multi-year general operating support wherever possible
Using a Racial Justice Lens
To be notified of funding opportunities as they are announced, sign up for our mailing list here.
IMMIGRANT RIGHTS FUND
- Application Open: April 1 - May 10
- In-Person Application Clinic: April 18 from 3-5PM
- Webinar Application Clinic: April 30 from 12-1:30PM
- Application Open: April 8 - May 10
- In-Person Information Session: April 26 from 3-5PM
- Information Session Webinar: May 2 from 12-1:30PM
All dates subject to change.